Articles by Cheryl May
- “Leaders Can Be Made” by Louis L. Marines with excerpts from Cheryl May, Greenway Publishing, September 2009
- “Strategic Leadership Transitions: Passing the Torch and How to Light It” by Steven J. Isaacs and Cheryl May, FMI Quarterly, August 2009.
- “Predictions Fall Flat, but Future Trends are a Useful Tool” by Steven J. Isaacs and Cheryl May, arcCA, March 2009.
- “The Power of Adaptive Leadership” by Louis L. Marines and Cheryl May, PE Magazine, July 2008.
- “How New Leaders Achieve Success” by Cheryl May, AMI Focus, August, 2007.
- “Networking for Introverts” by Cheryl May, Flourish! Magazine, January, 2005.
- “A Different Perspective: Emerging Career Trends” by Cheryl May, Flourish! Magazine, July, 2004.
Articles by Joe Rei
“Changing of the Guard: How to Avoid a Leadership Shortfall”, by Joseph Rei, Ph.D. and F. Leigh Branham, FMI Quarterly, Issue 4, 2008.
Articles and White Papers by Paul Chinowsky
- Developing Knowledge Landscapes through Project-Based Learning Paul S. Chinowsky; Hyman Brown; Alberto Szajnman; and Allison Realph
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Behavior in Construction Executives Colleen J. Butler and Paul S. Chinowsky
- Knowledge Management to Learning Organization Connection Paul Chinowsky and Patricia Carrillo
- Learning Organizations in Construction Paul Chinowsky; Keith Molenaar; and Allison Realph
- Project Network Interdependency Alignment A New Approach to Assessing Project Effectiveness Paul S. Chinowski; John Taylor; Melissa Dimarco
- Social Network Model of Construction Paul Chinowsky; James Diekmann; and Victor Galotti
- A Tool for Improving Construction Organizations Innovation Capabilities T. Michael Toole, Paul Chinowsky and Matthew R. Hallowell
- Virtual Teams: Guide to Successful Implementation Paul S. Chinowsky, A.M.ASCE, and Eddy M. Rojas, A.M.ASCE