Hogan assessments can be used for a variety of talent management initiatives, from pre-hire selection to executive-level development.
- Predict job performance – Hire better people by measuring basic employability, work style, safety consciousness, and organizational fit.
- Evaluate career derailers – Identify and mitigate performance risks that can degrade leadership success, erode relationships, and damage professional reputation.
- Identify potential – Find and develop your organization’s next generation of top talent.
- Leadership development – Leverage the strategic self-awareness gained through Hogan’s assessment process with executive development and coaching.
- Pair with 360° data and other performance indices – Reveal the underlying characteristics and values that drive the behaviors identified in the 360° process. In progressive development programs, 360s provide the what; Hogan provides the why.