MORF Consulting is a women-owned small business headquartered in Kansas City, MO. Our clients are private and public for-profit, non-profit, educational, governmental and military. MORF’s cadre of owners, employees and subcontractors have proven competencies in personnel development, leadership and leader development, organizational development, individual and organizational assessments, training and training development, research design and implementation, and process analysis and improvement.
MORF Consulting has significant depth in training development and training support including Battle Command Training Centers and other training systems. This includes Joint Conflict and Tactical Systems (JCATS) functional and technical expertise including training and platform skills. We are DIACAP certified and provide technical certification as required by DoD REG. 8510.01 We are also experienced in National Simulation Center evaluations.
We have extensive understanding of training and training management in today’s operational environment. Our work includes projects with the Digital Training Management System (DTMS), ATRRS, and NCOES. Our leadership has extensive experience with CTC’s, the Army Research Institute, managing National Guard and US Army Reserve training.
- Research and staff studies
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Personnel development
- Team development
- Assessments (individual and team)
- Development and learning design
- Staff augmentation
Our Federal past performance includes:
- Operational plan to transition the Defense Nuclear Weapons School to the Defense Threat Reduction University.
- NCOES In-Process Review to increase the amount of civilian education college credit received during the re-write of the NCOES system (from ANCOC/BNCOC to SLC/ALC).
- Leadership assessments at the Army’s School for Command Preparation.
- Military analysts to the Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL) including Command & General Staff College, the Army Irregular Warfare Fusion Cell (COIN Center), Engineer School, MP School, and CBRN School.
- DIACAP at the National Simulation Center to accredit/certify Battle Command Training Centers.
- Knowledge management via SharePoint transitions at the National Simulation Center.
- Cost Benefit Analyses to the Collective Training Directorate to assess a 1-thru-5 year technology strategy for the Digital Training Management System (DTMS) and for at DTMS – ATRRS interface.