Strategic Team Assessment Research (STAR)
MORF Consulting provides proprietary methodology and a research-based approach to organizational development. MORF’s Strategic Team Assessment and Research (STAR) uses organizational network analysis. MORF Consulting has an expertise in using network analysis to assess and address organizational development issues.
STAR measures what is actually going on in your organization. STAR takes an MRI of your organization and answers the questions: who is talking to whom, who isn’t talking to whom and why; who’s the bottleneck, who’s out of the loop, who is trusted and who isn’t. It identifies who energizes the team and who innovates together.
STAR provides objective, real-time analysis that takes the guess work out of team and organizational development.
- Heightens Innovation
- Boosts Profitability
- Predicts Problems
- Reduces Costly Errors
Dr. Paul Chinowsky
Dr. Paul S. Chinowsky provides the scientific research basis behind STAR Research Analysis. Dr. Chinowsky is an associate professor in the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder and is currently conducting research in the area of high performance organizations in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. He is actively engaged in research including innovation in the engineering industry, the development of learning organizations, and the role of strategic management in organization success. Dr. Chinowsky has been extensively published in the area of organization management and consults with engineering companies to introduce the concepts of strategic management. Read More…
- Program Brochure STAR – Enhancing Team Performance
- Sample Individual Report STAR – Enhancing Team Performance
- Sample Management Report STAR – Enhancing Team Performance
- Sample Team Leader Report STAR – Enhancing Team Performance
- Teamwork Trumps Talent for Strategic Advantage Kelly Tyler
- Developing Knowledge Landscapes through Project-Based Learning Paul S. Chinowsky; Hyman Brown; Alberto Szajnman; and Allison Realph
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Behavior in Construction Executives Colleen J. Butler and Paul S. Chinowsky
- Knowledge Management to Learning Organization Connection Paul Chinowsky and Patricia Carrillo
- Learning Organizations in Construction Paul Chinowsky; Keith Molenaar; and Allison Realph
- Project Network Interdependency Alignment A New Approach to Assessing Project Effectiveness Paul S. Chinowski; John Taylor; Melissa Dimarco
- Social Network Model of Construction Paul Chinowsky; James Diekmann; and Victor Galotti
- A Tool for Improving Construction Organizations Innovation Capabilities T. Michael Toole, Paul Chinowsky and Matthew R. Hallowell
- Virtual Teams: Guide to Successful Implementation Paul S. Chinowsky, A.M.ASCE, and Eddy M. Rojas, A.M.ASCE